I miss you...
You were my friend
I always looked forward meeting you
And always thought the best of you.
Your faults, were also your best
I would dream silly things
You
were shy and sweet
Your laughter always made me smile
But with three words, simple, yet strong
It changed my view, of not only you but everything
I turned around and looked, really looked
I realized not once did I see your signs
You showed me love and care
You made me forget the bad of the past
But it's not fair...
How can you say 'I Love You'
Make me care...
Make me forget...
Make me Love You...
Then dissapear
Like none of it happend
Only fragments of memories remain
Our friendship...
Our love...
Our dreams...
And you...
I'm afraid...
Afraid of losing the last of you
Your touch still lingers on my skin
My body crave for you
My heart need you
I love you...
I should have said it more
I just want you back
I miss you...
No comments:
Post a Comment